There are just two weeks left before The Credit Crunch Forum, a seminar designed to help builders merchants get through the current economic difficulties.
The event takes place at the Motorcycle Museum in Birmingham on September 17. Sponsored by the Bank of Scotland, it aims to examine the implications for builders’ merchants and suppliers for both the short term and the future, with practical advice on how to manage the current economic situation.
Key issues to be addressed will include
· How will the Credit Crunch impact on Builders’ Merchants and their Suppliers?
· How can we effectively manage our Credit Control?
· What methods of Financing are available?
· How can we effectively manage our Bad Debt risk?
The Keynote speaker is Mark Miller, senior economist and director with the Bank of Scotland. Other speakers and topics are
· Credit Control – Glen Bullivant -Vice President Institute of Credit Management
· Going Legal – Jeremy Marshall – Irwin Mitchell
· Factoring & Invoice Discounting – Paul
· Credit Status Reports – Simon Howard – ICC
· Financing Assets – Graham Kerr – Lex
· Managing your Cashflow – Mike Connolly – The Connolly Partnership
· Credit Insurance – Tim Lane – International Risk Consultants
The one-day event costs just £99 per delegate, including lunch.
The Credit Crunch Forum is being organised by “THE Conference” in association with NMBS, Unimer, BMF and the BMJ and Major Sponsor Bank of Scotland.
Click here to download the booking form. or call Sam Hunt or Michelle Cronje on 0116 261 4902 or email email@example.com.