Bathroom solutions company Saniflo is looking for an ambitious Trainer/Merchandiser to represent the Saniflo brand in the South East of England. The role involves building turnover and sales in accordance with the company’s strategic objectives, helping to grow and manage the dealer network of Plumbers & Builders Merchants.
To prosper in this exciting role, candidates will need to be a customer centric, data driven, energetic, and highly personable individual who can build trusted relationships with new dealerships.
Key Responsibilities & Skills:
- Be responsible for growing and developing the Saniflo brand across both Plumbers & Builders Merchant customers.
- Carry out formal and informal, and group and one-to-one, training sessions encompassing brand history, product training and sell up techniques.
- In-store product merchandising – ensuring that all Saniflo stocking agreements are being adhered to and, where appropriate, Saniflo Point of Sale material is utilised.
- Lead management – Collating all relevant information and facilitation of all Contract leads on Kinedo products, and or the passing of all Commercial product leads to the relevant Specialist Sales Manager.
- Maintain sales activity records and reports via the use of CRM.
- Market intelligence – report back competitor activity, such as product launches, pricing and promotional activity.
- Participate in sales events where appropriate.
- Maximize sales performance of designated accounts through the use of business intelligence such as sales & mix analysis.
- Achieve monthly targets in relation to sales performance and sales calls.
- Relay company communications to the appropriate people, responding to requests for information in a timely manner.
- Maintain a journey plan that encompasses the specified number of average “calls per day”.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the sector, keeping up to date with market trends and developments by competitors
- Provide support to the Sales Director as required.
Relationships and Roles: Internal / External Cooperation
- You will report to the Sales Director and brief him on relevant activity on your area.
- Build & maintain relationships with existing & potential Saniflo customers.
- Build relationships with various members of the Saniflo sales team to fully support their local sales of Saniflo products.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all departments within the business.
- Proactive, personable, motivated and driven.
- Business focused and aware
- Experience in a sales role preferably, within the bathroom products and/or the plumbing & heating industry.
- Preferably with a strong sales and technical oriented background.
- Experience with all relevant software packages including CRM software.
- Organised and able to prioritise in a busy environment with a proactive and self-starter attitude.
- Possesses strong customer relation skills.
- Demonstrate ability to proactively prioritise needs and effectively manage resources and time.
- Capability of working autonomously or as part of a team in a collaborative manner.
- A person who is confident and has ambition and a positive attitude.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements. please send your CV in the first instance to Cheryl Samuel – firstname.lastname@example.org