Rotpunkt has announced it will be exhibiting at LivingKitchen 2019: the key industry event for the international kitchen sector.
Presented by imm cologne, the 2019 edition of LivingKitchen takes place on the 14th to 20th January 2019 at international trade fair and exhibition centre, Koelnmesse GmbH in Cologne, Germany and welcomes Rotpunkt on Stand A024, Hall 05.2.
Ensuring the presence of only the highest calibre innovations and industry professionals, LivingKitchen gathers key national and international companies within the kitchen sector under one roof, giving Rotpunkt the ideal opportunity to connect with leading Architects, Interior Designers, Urban Planners, Purchasers, Sales Influencers and key decision makers on a global scale.
The motivation behind the 2019 event program of LivingKitchen is inspired by visionary concepts and smart solutions that embrace the ‘kitchen of tomorrow’. Depicting only the latest ideas and innovations the kbb industry has to offer, LivingKitchen’s primary aim is to provide an environment for new ideas that hopefully lead to the increased sale of kitchens across all major export markets and in Germany.
From Stand A024, Rotpunkt will pioneer its latest furniture solutions for 2019, demonstrating its high aptitude for universal kitchen concepts and autonomous approach to furniture design and manufacture.
Rotpunkt will demonstrate the following new kitchen furniture solutions and design concepts:
– Asymmetrical design: hardworking furniture that does not conform to customary kitchen layouts like room dividers, multipurpose workstations and display cabinetry through to asymmetrical layouts and wall-hung solutions. Rotpunkt will pinpoint the beauty of free-thinking at LivingKitchen 2019, playing with different eye-lines, visual weights and modular arrangements.
– Utilitarian style: there will be focus on the ‘jewellery’ of a kitchen, with Rotpunkt making a feature of its exclusive and new handles and knobs that offer new surface textures for better grip, convenient push-to-open fittings for the height of utility and user-friendly shaped handles for extra comfort or overall design impact.
– Dark colours: Rotpunkt will embrace the darker colour palette throughout 2019, showing fewer primary colours and a greater emphasis on its black furniture solutions and components which will be contrasted by new shades of rich coffee browns, grey, taupe and biscuit beige.
– High texture: via a host of new atypical door finishes which include a selection of brand new and unique glass, metal and marble effect doors, laminate solutions with innovative surface treatments, pioneering colour-matched worktops and fine black edging techniques.
– Eco materials: Rotpunkt aim to emphasise ‘resiliency’ as the new ‘sustainability’ at LivingKitchen next year, highlighting its eco-friendly kitchen furniture made of BioBoard: the sustainable, green and environmentally friendly alternative to traditional chip boards, using 37% less timber without sacrificing quality.
Matt Phillips, Head of UK Operations, Rotpunkt, says “LivingKitchen is a great opportunity for Rotpunkt to demonstrate its refreshing approach to modular space planning in 2019 and our ability to create ergonomic kitchen environments that are modern and long-lasting. We intend to take full advantage of the high calibre of visitors, where our experts will be ready to discuss and guide them on product suitability, user benefits and specification.”
For further information regarding Rotpunkt UK, visit www.rotpunktuk.com & www.rotpunktkuechen.de